Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday

Wow has the weather been awesome this weekend.  We had a fabulous time yesterday.  The WILDCATS WON!  We also had a quick fishing trip and hike at my parents. 

Sunday: Owen is the sicko today.  Actually he is only running a fever.  But I think a high one.  The reason I say "think" is because our thermometer has disappeared off the face of this earth.  We had it 1 week ago w/Garrett, we even had it 3 days ago, but NOW we don't.  Last night at 3am my husband was looking through our house w/a flashlight.  I mean he went into every room.  Again this morning we looked.  Still not found.  The reward is up to 1.50 if anyone can find it! Tylenol and ibprofen are our new friends.  Owen and I stayed home from church today.  He is playing right beside me now, because of the healthy dose of meds 90 minutes ago.  A slight cough. Not sure if its what G had.  I am thinking it could be ears and teetth.  His hand has been in his mouth a lot the last 2 days and I think his ears are causing some problems too.  We have our 6mo. check up w/the ENT on Tuesday.  Looking forward to what the dr. says then.  

I hope you all have a great day today!  Enjoy the weather and the beauty of the outside!

No comments: