Sunday, January 11, 2009

Then the Fight Started

I know the title of this sounds like it could be a real doozy (sp?), but its not about Brent and I. My sister in law sent me this quick email about how easily fights between a husband and wife can start and over stupid things. I thought they were pretty funny. There was a list of them, so every now and then I will post them. Sorry if you have seen these before. I will say that Brent and I have had some of these arguments. I will leave you to decide which ones.

1. My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?' I said, 'Dust.' And then the fight started..

2. My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale. And then the fight started...

3. When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station. And then the fight started...


Until next time...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

those are hilarious!