- I ran 3.5 miles and walked .5 mile
- I picked through some of Owen's baby toys to put on a garage sale
- I washed all the sheets and made all the beds of the 3 kiddos
- I took Owen potty 20 times and tried to get him to go poop 20 times
- I put a second coat of paint on in the spare room minus trim work (I didn't do so hot the first time)
- I took a 20 minute power nap until Owen woke me up.
- Made zuchini bars and forgot to add the butter (which was melting in the microwave) Good to know they still taste ok w/out it!
- Made homemade hb buns
- Made supper-grilled bacon cheese & chicken burgers, rice, fruit salad, green beans from garden
- Went through the kids bookshelves for books to put in garage sale
- Finished doing a photo album from Shutterfly of our family vacation.
- Giving Owen a bath
Ok-I feel much better after writing it down in a list. This is my new an improved attitude.....
**this does not mean that I will never complain about anything, but hopefully not as much as I used to. I still reserve my right to vent!