Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter was gorgeous!  Sunrise service was not freezing!  Even though the sun was rising and the clouds blocked its beauty it still was a beautiful morning.  Potluck Breakfast's after sunrise service's are the BEST.  Getting ready for church at my parents house after sunrise service is always a little rushed.  This year was no exception.  These are really pretty good picks considering that 5 minutes before this I was still cutting tags off of clothes, (don't ask) my parents got a phone call that my grandma needed to go to the ER.  Could they come in and help grandpa get her there?  AND the Easter bunny had come and left a few goodies.
PS-My grandma spent one night in the hospital, but is home now and doing fine.  Had a little vertigo (inner ear infection) problem.

No comments: