Sunday, January 18, 2009

Then the fight started...con't.

Here are a few more little liners about how fast fights start between husband and wife...I will have to say my husband should and most of the time "does" know better than some of these husbands..


I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"" Nah, she can order for herself." And then the fight started...


A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's near perfect.' And then the fight started.....


My wife asked me if a certain dress made her butt look big. I told her not as much as the dress she wore yesterday and then the fight started.....

1 comment:

ch said...

Oh, my gosh...those are too good...what a HOOT...