Monday, January 26, 2009

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins

I am trying to use some things in my freezer. This summer as I was shredding zucchini and bagging it to freeze I was thinking how awesome it would be to have this to use come winter...I better get to using it or I won't have room for any this summer. I know its only the end of January but you haven't seen my stash...anyway I am trying a new receipe for soup tonight and will share if its good, but I do have a recipe that I can share now because I have tried and tested this. I think they are very good. I know the title sounds like a wierd combo, but I love them and they freeze good too. I am making a double batch (or atleast my intent and might even try the mini muffin pan for a few!) I found this on all recipes. Give them a try if you have any frozen zuc's or need a feeling a little summer w/some fresh from the store. Thanks all recipes!

No comments: