Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Playing Ball

I know, I know, you are all just dying for me to post something. Posting something, anything, a little or a lot, has been on my "to-do" list for 2 weeks and everytime I think I will do it, I get distracted by someone else's blog, facebook, emails, vbs, laundry, well...you get my drift.

We have been busy, but not busy w/things that are interesting to post about. School, church, work, kids, dog, bills (again you get my drift)

These next to videos are Owen and playing ball. He spends a lot of time outside and likes to play ball. However he doesn't think he can hit AND put the ball on the tee so Brent or I have to "load" the tee. The other night I noticed him making funny faces when he was trying to hit the ball hard. Thus the two videos.



No comments: