Sunday, July 19, 2009

G-Man is 9

Garrett turned 9 @ 6:14am after a LONG labor. Forceps and suction (excuse my man hands, but if you look close you can still see the red marks from the forceps) But it was SOOOO worth it. He is such an awesome kid w/a good heart. He loves to be social and thinks he's never tired! He likes movies and books and some sports (as in recess games). He had 2 friends over Friday night and we went to the lake. Last night we ate his favorite food-Chinese. We have church this morning and then our family bday party this evening. He's really excited. Thought I would share a few bday pics from years past. I attempted early to do some scrapbooking, so the good pics are used at them, but these are a few maybe more to come later.


One week old


Birthday Party #1-We had DQ make this ice cream cake!

I will post more when I can find the pics (no digital camera 8 years ago)



No comments: