Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lunch Update & other going on's

In case anyone was wondering-Maddie didn't have to sit by the boys today again, because some other kids brought lunches, which in turn left a space on the end of table which was across from GIRLS! Forgot to ask Garrett about his lunch today. Both G & M had full days and are totally exhausted. Maddie was a little grumpy as well.

Owen is continuing down the potty training path. Actually it hasn't been too bad. A good thing we live in the country. Peeing on trees and off the back steps works wonders. Tonight Maddie and I got a good chuckle out of Owen. He went #2 in his Thomas underwear, so I rinsed out the underwear in the toilet (while gagging-I HATE poop and I have been known to throw underwear away if they are too bad.) So I set Owen on the pot to see if he had to go anymore and the whole time he was saying "Eeeeeeeewwwwwwieeeeeeee, eeeeeewwwwieeee" and trying to hop off the toilet. He was PETRIFIED of the poop in the toilet. I know it doesn't really sound funny, but it really was. Next time I will try and have my camera and see if I can't get a quick video.

Sorry I don't have any pics to post. I tried so hard last night to get some shots of the storm that went by our house and left NO rain, not even a sprinkle, but I can't figure my camera out. I tried messing w/the lens settings. It really shouldn't have been that hard as it was lightning every 10 seconds, but all I ended up w/was black shots w/H & M's little white yard light. I will try and work on that.

Garrett started soccer practice tonight, Maddie has hers on Monday night. Soon Brent will be refereeing football. Things are forever going to start picking up!

No comments: