Saturday, October 24, 2009

Number Eleven

I have a confession to make.  I love my man and 11 years ago I married that man!


Our wedding day October 24, 1998



Our honeymoon cruise!  This was the first time I had ever flown.  I was really pretty nervous.  This was also the first time I had ever seen the ocean.  Wow-I couldn't stop staring at it.  It was awesome and spectacular.  Of course it was even better w/my man right next to me. 


Time has flown by...we've moved 3 times, built a new house, had a boy and a girl and ooops another boy.  We have had several mini vans (my husbands enjoys searching ebay for "GREAT" deals) .  We have done potty training, preschool, First days of Kindergarten.  A school closing, the loss of loved ones and the excitement of being aunts and uncles.  We have done family vacations, business trips, and a second honeymoon.  Baseball, soccer, football,softball.  Church and board meetings.  We have killed 2 deer (one hung in the living room another left in a ditch), and have totalled a van completely seperate from our deer accident. We've had colds and flu and even a wisdom teeth or two. 

So, so, much more has happened in the first 11 years and I pray that every day here after is just as blessed as the day before.  I love, love, love my man! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats!!!

...and as a side note: do you find it weird that neither of you have aged in the past 11 years?!!? ;)