Thursday, May 20, 2010

Owen's New Dance Moves

Last Saturday Brent and I went to the Ft. Riley Garage Sales. It rained almost the whole time, but found some good stuff. One of my good buys was a electric keyboard. The kids have had a blast messing around with it. Right now its in the living room, not sure how long it will stay there, as at times it can really be quite loud and dare I say it..annoying with the kids doing their own "re-mixes"...However Owen has found the preset "beat" buttons and dances away. The older two won't admit to doing that, but they do dance as well and sooner rather than later I'm going to catch them on video too! We have the WHOLE SUMMER!

Only 1 more day of school. WoooooHooooo!

2 comments:

Geiger Family said...

Nice moves, O!! You'll have to teach Carter some of those - he only knows the Chicken Dance! :)

beth foster said...

I'm not sure what's my favorite part - his dancing (which I'm assuming he got his moves from brent), the music (which I assume is brent's workout cd), or the part where he falls & looks up at you like "did you see that?" ;)