Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Maddison

Today was Maddison's 7th bday. It was great. No, I don't have pictures.....yet, but I will. I was just too darn swamped the ENTIRE WEEK. I feel bad, but tomorrow, I am already forewarning my husband, and my family, I AM NOT DOING a whole heck of a lot tomrrow, because I am BEAT....thus I think a lot of time will be on the computer

Of course this is MY plan at 9:21pm Sunday night. 5:30 tomorrow morning, the Lord may have different plans for me. I realized today at about 2:30pm when I lost control while cleaning the toilet (amazing how God talks to you during my stiniking chores,) that MY plans for this week weren't HIS plans. I need to release my CONTROL and let HIM handle things....not sure I can explain it tonight. Tomorrow I might have better words. But for now....

My little girl is now 7!
All in all it was a great day. Thanks to all of our family for helping celebrate tonight. Maddison is sleeping soundly...she had a GREAT time tonight! Also a big thank you to my husband who helped BUNCHES today!

No comments: